Copyright © 2019 - La Casa de Los Balcones
Privacidad y Cookies
CASA DE LOS BALCONES respects your right to privacy and complies with the corresponding legislation on the protection of personal data, including Organic Law 15 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (and the regulations implementing said law) and any other legislation that may modify, complement or replace said law in the future. CASA DE LOS BALCONES also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and enters into force on 25 May 2018, along with any other legislation that may extend or complement said regulation in the future.
Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is the legal person who determines the purposes for which your personal data is processed and the means by which it is processed. In other words, the data controller decides how and for what purpose your personal data will be processed.
The following companies in our group are also Data Controllers:
- BUEN PIE DE LOS REALEJOS S.L.
- Calle Colegio, 7
- 38300 La Orotava
- NIF: B-38435277
Who should you contact at Casa de Los Balconeswith regard to the protection of your personal data?
If you have any queries or would like to receive information regarding the processing and/or protection of your personal data, you can contact us via any of the following channels:
CARLOS SCHÖNFELDT MACHADO
Postal address: Calle San Francisco, 3, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Telephone: 922 33 06 29
What is “personal data”?
“Personal data” is any information about a specific or identifiable natural person.
What personal data doesCasa de Los Balcones process?
- Identification-related data: e.g. name, surname, ID documents (fiscal identification number or code, foreign resident identification number, passport number, residency permit number, etc.).
- Contact details: e.g. postal address, email address, landline telephone number, mobile telephone number, etc.
- Activity-related data: e.g. data related to your activity on the Website, interaction with third parties, messaging services, advertisements displayed and interacted with, etc.
- Transaction-related data: e.g. data related to purchases, orders, contracts, invoicing, payment, payment methods, bank account details, and any other information related to your transactions with us.
- Electronic data: IP address, browser language settings, referrer site, browsing data, activity on the Website, etc.
CASA DE LOS BALCONES does not intentionally collect information relating to minors, unless express consent has been granted by the minor’s parents or legal guardians. By using this Website, you guarantee that you are over the age of 14. If you have evidence that demonstrates or implies that CASA DE LOS BALCONES may be collecting data pertaining to minors, please contact us via any of the channels indicated and we shall proceed to delete said data.
Collection and acquisition of personal data
CASA DE LOS BALCONES collects and processes the personal data that you voluntarily share with us through your use of and interaction with our Website, and specifically when you:
- Request information or estimates from us with regard to our products and services;
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Register as a user of our Website;
- Acquire the products or services offered by CASA DE LOS BALCONES;
- Send us your CV in order to apply for a job vacancy (whether in relation to recruitment processes managed by CASA DE LOS BALCONES or those managed on behalf of CASA DE LOS BALCONES by third parties); and
- Interact with the Website in the capacity of purchaser or vendor.
You are only required to share the personal data that is needed in order for CASA DE LOS BALCONES to provide the services or Website functionality you have requested.
For example, if you wish to subscribe to the newsletter of CASA DE LOS BALCONES, you will need to provide us with your email address. If you are requesting information or would like us to contact you, you will need to provide us with the relevant contact details. If you wish to purchase any of the products or services that are offered by CASA DE LOS BALCONES via the Website, you will need to provide us with (among other details) a registered address so that we can prepare an invoice for you. If you do not provide this personal data, we will not be able to provide you with the services in question.
In the forms provided on the Website, the fields where the information is required (rather than optional) are marked with an asterisk (*). If you do not provide all of the information required, or if the information provided is irregular or incorrect, we will not be able to deal with your request or provide the corresponding service or functionality.
Under all circumstances, you (the user) shall guarantee and be held liable for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data you provide, and undertake to keep said data up to date.
What do we use your personal data for? Specific purposes:
In general, the personal data that you share with us, or that we otherwise obtain from our users, is used in order to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with high-quality services, and to inform you of opportunities that we think may be of interest to you.
The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are as follows:
- To send you any information you may have requested, including estimates for products and services.
- To send you our newsletter, which contains general information, details of competitions, promotions and campaigns, and news related to the products and services offered by Casa de Los Balcones and the third-party products and services sold and distributed by Casa de Los Balcones. To this end, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the granting of express consent.
- To provide you with information related to our annual guide to processions.
- To provide you with information that may be of interest to you in relation to the cultural heritage, food services and events organized by Casa de Los Balcones.
- If you have consented: to send you marketingcommunications related to our products and services and third-party products and services sold and distributed by Casa de Los Balcones; andto send you our publications, surveys, promotional information and advertisements, coupons, special offers (including personalized offers) and recommendations for our products and services (as well as third-party products and services sold and distributed by Casa de Los Balcones), in accordance with your interests and on the basis of the profiles we have created, via telephone, post, email, SMS, MMS or WhatsApp. To this end, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the granting of express consent.
- To ensure the security of our Website and the information in question. To this end, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of providing a secure environment, preventing damage to the systems pertaining to Casa de Los Balcones and the information pertaining to its users, and preventing unauthorized access to and unlawful use of said information.
When the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the granting of consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also attach a copy of your National Identity Card (DNI) (or other document accrediting your identity), specify an address for the purposes of communication, and provide us with all of the other details necessary to process your request.
You are not obliged to receive marketing communications from us in order to maintain a relationship with us. If you would prefer not to receive marketing communications, you can inform us at any time via any of the specified channels or by unsubscribing using the link provided for this purpose in the marketing communications you have received from us via email (or, if said communications were sent via other methods, you can unsubscribe by following the process indicated in said communications).
To what extent do we use automated decision-making processes?
CASA DE LOS BALCONES does not use fully automated decision-making processes to initiate, implement or terminate contractual relationships with its users. If we decide to use these decision-making processes in a specific instance, we shall notify you of such and inform you of your rights in relation to such processes, where specific rights are afforded to you by law.
Do we create profiles?
In order to offer you products and/or services that are relevant to your interests, and in order to improve your user experience, we may create a “commercial profile” based on the information you provide. However, this profile shall not be used for the purposes of automated decision-making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Further to the above, in accordance with the corresponding legislation we shall share your personal data with third parties or grant them access to your data when it is necessary to do so in order to fulfil one or more of the objectives detailed below:
- Legal obligations: CASA DE LOS BALCONES may share your personal data when we are ordered to do so by law or when it is necessary to share said data in order to comply with a legal obligation, including the transfer of said data to the competent authorities, judges and courts.
What measures will we adopt to keep your personal data secure?
In accordance with the corresponding legislation, CASA DE LOS BALCONESshall adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against illegitimate use, destruction, loss, accidental or unlawful modification and unauthorized sharing or access, including the necessary measures to deal with any instances of suspected data breaches.
The Website incorporates a system of permissions (username and password) that only allows authorized users to access to the private area. Under no circumstances shallCASA DE LOS BALCONES use this information for any purpose other than to perform maintenance on the Website, to manage its commercial relationship with you, and to provide the services that are made available via the Website.
You (the user) undertake to store and use your username with all due care and diligence. Use of the password is personal and non-transferable and you are not permitted to share it with third parties, even temporarily. To this end, you must adopt the necessary measures to look after your password and prevent it from being by used by third parties. Consequently, you are the only party that shall bear liability for the use that is made of your password, and you hereby agree to hold CASA DE LOS BALCONES entirely harmless in relation.
How long will we store your data?
CASA DE LOS BALCONES will store users’ personal data for the period that is required in order to fulfil the purpose for which said data was collected, provided the user does not exercise their right to suppress their data or revokes their consent to its processing.
Once this period has ended, the data will be locked, unless the law requires or allows for a longer storage period (e.g. in order to instigate, pursue or defend against a legal action or claim). In such instances, the data will be stored in its locked state for the specified period of time and subsequently deleted and/or anonymized.
We determine the length of the storage period required for your data in accordance with the following criteria:
- Data that is required in order to provide information requested by the user, including estimates for products and services, shall be stored for the amount of time necessary to deal with and process the request in question, in accordance with the corresponding legislation and the statute of limitations stipulated in the applicable regulations.
- Data that is required in order to send the newsletter shall be stored until the user revokes their consent and informs us that they do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter, in accordance with the corresponding legislation and the statute of limitations stipulated in the applicable regulations.
- Data that is related to the acquisition of products and services from CASA DE LOS BALCONES, within the context of a contractual relationship, shall be stored while the service agreement in question remains in force,in accordance with the corresponding legislation and the statute of limitations stipulated in the applicable regulations.
- Data that is required in order to respond to users’ requests regarding the services offered by CASA DE LOS BALCONES shall be stored for the amount of time necessary to deal with and process the request in question, in accordance with the corresponding legislation and the statute of limitations stipulated in the applicable regulations.
- If a user has consented to receiving marketing communications, their data shall be stored until they revoke their consent and inform us that they do not wish to continue receiving the marketing communications, in accordance with the corresponding legislation and the statute of limitations stipulated in the applicable regulations.
- Data that is shared with us pursuant to the user’s participation in recruitment processes shall, as a general rule, be stored for a period of three years, in accordance with the corresponding legislation and the statute of limitations stipulated in the applicable regulations.
- If cookies are stored on a user’s device, the corresponding data shall be stored in accordance with the applicable legal stipulations and the recommendations issued by the competent authorities.
AUTHORIZATION AND CANCELLATION OF DATA
In order to keep your personal data up to date, you will need to inform us of any changes to said data; otherwise, we cannot ensure that said data is accurate. To this end, you (the user) hereby declare that all of the data you share with us is accurate;that it is valid for the purposes for which we are requesting it; and that it is being provided by you, the user. If you do not expressly cancel your data and request it to be expunged from our database, we shall take this to mean that you are happy for your data to remain in our databases, provided it is always processed in the correct manner and in accordance with the purposes for which it was acquired.
What are your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, you have a number of rights with regard to the acquisition and processing of your personal data. Exercising these rights shall not incur any costs for you, except in the event of requests that are demonstrably unfounded or excessive, particularly with regard to repetition of the same request.
These rights are as follows:
- The right to information: You have the right to be informed about the ways in which your personal data is used and processed, and to be informed of such in a manner that is concise, transparent, comprehensible, easy to access and in clear and plain language.
- The right to access: You have the right to ask us, at any time, whether we are processing your personal data; to ask to whom we provide access to your personal data; to obtain details of the processing of your data; and to obtain a copy of your data. This copy shall be given to you free of charge: however, if you request additional copies, they may be subject to a reasonable charge based on the administrative costs involved. We may also need to ask you to prove your identity or obtain additional information from you in order to process your request.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of personal data that is inaccurate, out of date or incomplete. You may also request the completion of any personal data that is incomplete, by means of an additional declaration.
- The right to suppression (the right to be forgotten): You have the right to request the suppression of your personal data when, among other reasons (and provided the principle of proportionality applies), the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was obtained, and where it relates to matters that are no longer on-going or relevant. However, the right to information shall always take precedence, and the right to suppression is not absolute: CASA DE LOS BALCONES may choose to continue to store your data (duly locked), in accordance with the provisions of the corresponding legislation and applicable regulations.
- The right to limit processing: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data (i.e. that we may continue to store your data, but not to continue processing it) if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- If you are challenging the accuracy of your data, then the processing of said data may be limited during the period in which the Data Controller verifies the accuracy of said data;
- If the processing of your data is unlawful, and you are opposing the suppression of your data and requesting the limitation of its processing instead;
- If CASA DE LOS BALCONES no longer needs your data for the purposes for which it was acquired, but you continue to need your data in order to instigate, pursue or defend against a legal action or claim;
- If you have opposed the processing of your data, then the processing of said data may be limited while it is being ascertained whether or not the legitimate interests of CASA DE LOS BALCONES take precedence over yours.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your personal data to another Data Controller, in a format that is structured, commonly used and machine-readable. This right applies when the processing of your data is based on consent or on the fulfilment of a contract, and when the data is processed via automated means.
- The right to opposition: You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles. However, you shall not be entitled to exercise this right in the event that there are legitimate and overriding reasons that permit us to process your data, or when your data is processed in order to instigate, pursue or defend against legal actions or claims.
- The right to revoke consent: In cases where we have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data in relation to specific activities (e.g. in order to send you marketing communications), you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
- The right to submit a claim to a supervisory authority: You have the right to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos). The Agency’s contact details can be found at http://www.agpd.es.
You can exercise your rights by writing to us at email@example.com. Please also attach proof of your identity and the other information necessary to process your request.
If you wish to revoke your consent to receiving marketing communications from us, you can notify us at any time via the specified channels, or by clicking the corresponding link that is provided for this purpose in the marketing communications that are sent to you via email. If you receive marketing communications via other channels, you can revoke your consent in accordance with the corresponding procedure as described in said communications.
If your requests are demonstrably unfounded or excessive, particularly with regard to repetition of the same request, we may charge you a reasonable fee, in accordance with the administrative costs incurred in responding to your requests, or we may choose not to respond to the request.
Cookies and other tracking technologies have a variety of purposes, including enabling us to keep a record of your preferences and to recognize you the next time you visit the Website. This is achieved by storing a certain amount of data on your device.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on a user’s device in order to hold data that can be updated and recovered by the party responsible for installing the cookie.
The cookies that are installed and stored on your device make it possible to track your Internet activity.
What types of cookie do we use?
Depending on the party that administers them, cookies may fall into one of the following categories:
First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to user’s device by a device or domain that is administered by the publisher of the website the user is visiting (i.e. the website through which the service requested by the user is provided).
Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device by a device or domain that is not administered by the publisher of the website the user is visiting; rather, they are sent by a device or domain administered by another party, which then processes the data obtained via the cookies.
This Website uses both first-party and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be categorized according to how long they remain active:
Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is visiting a website. They tend to be used to store data that only needs to be kept in order to provide a service that is requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. to produce a list of products that have been acquired).
Persistent cookies: The data collected by these cookies remains stored on the user’s device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the party responsible for installing the cookie. This period can range from a few minutes to several years.
This Website uses both session and persistent cookies.
What is the purpose of the Website’s cookies?
Technical cookies: These cookies enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services provided thereon. The actions they perform include: monitoring data traffic and transfer; identifying sessions; enabling access to restricted areas; remembering the various items that make up an order; managing the purchase process for an order; managing the process of signing up or taking part in an event; managing the use of security functions during the browsing process; storing content to enable audio or video playback; and sharing content via social networks.
Personalized cookies: These cookies enable the user to access the service in accordance with certain general characteristics that are predefined on the basis of a series of criteria pertaining to the user’s device. These may include language settings, the type of browser used to access the service, specific settings for the region from which the service is being accessed, etc.
Analytical cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for installing the cookie to monitor and analyse the user’s behaviour on the websites to which the cookies pertain. The data collected by these cookies is used to measure activity on the website, platform or application in question and to create browsing profiles for the users of said website, platform or application, with the aim of making improvements by analysing the data on how the users use the service in question.
Advertising cookies: These cookies help to optimise the management of any advertising spaces that the publisher may have incorporated into the website, platform or application from which the requested service is provided. They are used in accordance with criteria such as the type of content shown, the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed, etc.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies help to optimise the management of any advertising spaces that the publisher may have incorporated into the website, platform or application from which the requested service is provided. They store information on user behaviour that they obtain through continued observation of the user’s browsing habits, thereby enabling the creation of a specific profile to which advertising content can be tailored accordingly.
How can you disable cookies?
You can adjust the settings of your browser to reject all cookies. However, some of the Website’s features or services may not function correctly if cookies are disabled. The majority of browsers allow you to fully disable cookies, which means that you can choose which cookies will and will not function on the Website at any given time by adjusting your browser’s settings. You can find more information on this subject in your browser’s settings. Below we have included links to the most popular browsers:
Which cookies does this Website use?
The website casa-balcones.com, like the great majority of websites, uses first-party and third-party cookies to improve the browsing experience of its users.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the device that the user uses to browse the Internet (e.g. computer, tablet or phone).
The website casa-balcones.com uses the following cookies: